Tuesday, February 17, 2009

roody pooh, candy ass

Have i helped build a war against those that i love? Have i helped dig a whole to bury my close friends? Have i given the tools for their enemies to destroy them? or have i simply forgot what is most important?

I am willing to accept, and ratify that i have put my interests in front of other people´s. I am willing to accept that i did not care about what others thought of me. I was punctual in forgetting my appointments, whether for i found them pointless, wheter for i found them dull. I have met many people i don´t remember anymore, and a larger amount of people that probably don´t remember me. However, i have managed to keep those I am convinced are the most valuable, and tried desperately to recover those I just found out i can not live without.

I won´t as i should not, stop in my pursuit of happiness, and for that i know i need the tools, the tools that only a few people can hand me.

For what I have done, i am most sorry. I know i have forgotten many. And I repent and I apologyze. For what I have not done, I am not sorry, and I stand my position as a bad friend, however never as a traitor.

Few people make it to my personal account of valuables, apart from my dad, mom and my 4 siblings. Chucho, for his loyalty, his mother for her care. Arin for his knowledge. Tito for his elderness, Stina for her love and passion, Joey for her never ending friendship, and Rana for his jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment